[Dragaera] *slaps head about Tukko* *AGYAR SPOILERS*

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 17:08:14 PDT 2008

From: "Steve Rapaport" <steve at romlin.com>
> Applying Gillette's Razor once more, for an even closer shave, I get:
>
> Sethra is a vampire.
>
> Tukko isn't.
>
> Sethra is older than Tukko if you count since she was born.
>
> Tukko is older than Sethra if you count only since she was undead.

I see no reason why anyone would ever count it this second way.

> OR
>
> Sethra is older than Tukko if you count time spent as part of Dzur Mountain,
> Tukko is older if you don't.

Again, we have no evidence that Sethra has ever spent time as the rock of Dzur Mountain since she was er, born.

Now, if Sethra was created somehow from the rock of Dzur Mountain but counts her age since before this time, then it's possible this theory might still work. However, I am dubious that it is really this straightforward.

To the left, I am also dubious that we will ever learn any definitive answer to this, so one theory is likely as good as any other.