[Dragaera] vampires

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 21:17:50 PDT 2008

--- On Wed, 10/15/08, J C <greyw01f at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Our lore isn't 100% consistent - and various
> authors have picked and >chosen which aspects of various
> legends are interesting for them to >borrow. Check out
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire to see various
> >European, Non-European, and modern styles of vampires.
> Huge >variations.
> To this I respectfully say that this is irrelevent: We know
> certain things about vampires from Agyar.

I don't think we "know" things about Brustian vampires
from /Agyar/.  Steve is perfectly free to have different
vampires on Dragaera.  I was trying to argue that
Sethra wasn't /the same kind/ of vampire as Agyar,
which made it unlikely she was descended from him.
However, people rightly pointed out that she can be
a special case for various reasons, including the
overcast.

Jerry Friedman