[Dragaera] Blood of the Horse^H witch, goddess, etc.

andy bonham15 at cox.net
Mon Oct 20 15:01:16 PDT 2008

ahh. i had thought noishpa had told him never to sacrifice humans to her. i
don't remember the blood prohibition... it was one of those things where
vlad didn't understand why not when told, and states that he never
understood why he shouldn't do it, but he never did it, i'm assuming out of
regard for noishpa.  but he most definitely uses his own blood to get her
attention... 'by the blood on verra's floor' as a clever new oath that
morrolan had never heard....

andy