[Dragaera] Status of Great Weapons in Empire law

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Wed Oct 22 12:25:57 PDT 2008

Maximilian Wilson:

> P.S. I wonder if, in /Taltos/, Blackwand ate the souls of the
> Dragonlords Morrolan fought, or opted not to.

IIRC, they look nervous just before starting the fight, and M reassures
them to the effect of "Don't worry; it does what I tell it to."

That said, I wonder whether he held it back at all during the battles in
_Dragon_.

Alexx

"Although Sarah had an abnormal fear of mice, it did not keep her
 from eking out a living at a local pet store."