[Dragaera] Vassals

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 19:04:22 PDT 2008

Jon Lincicum wrote:
> All of this put together means that we're basically back to where we
> started with; there's no clear idea how the region was being managed
> before Vlad's appointment. I would consider it somewhat interesting,
> however, if Aliera turned out to be Duchess of Eastmanswatch, and
> therefore Vlad's Liege.

...one further thought. Eastmanswatch would seem to be an ideal
appointment for Norathar. Given her affinity for specific Easterners
(i.e. Cawti), the fact that her parents' lands were stripped from her
due to the Yendi Conspiracy, and her subsequent reinstatement to Dragon
Heir, appointing her Duchess of Eastmanswatch would make a great deal of
sense on many levels.