[Dragaera] Status of Great Weapons in Empire law

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 19:31:01 PDT 2008

In a message dated 10/22/2008 11:20:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dd-b at dd-b.net writes:

>I don't remember if this is addressed in the books.

>In  the Empire, morganti weapons are extremely highly illegal.

Was it  that  "morganti weapons are extremely highly illegal" or just if you
used  it to destroy
someone's soul?   Then they tortured you and fed you to  a  morganti weapon.

Also maybe it is just "extremely highly illegal" for an Easterner to  have
one in their possession. Dragaerans seem to have them--regular and  great.  They
use them in war.   Does anybody besides Vlad  seem worried about having one
in their possession?

Also there could be an exception in the law for Great Weapons because  how
could you enforce the law.  This exception would work for Vlad too.  Even if he
is an Easterner.