[Dragaera] Vlad's passivity--first half

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Fri Oct 24 06:35:51 PDT 2008

Jerry Friedman:

> These are the Jhereg who didn't spot Vlad at his
> estate at Szurke, where his only (known) blood
> relative lives.

Something which has been bugging me, and striking me as a major plot hole.
 I suppose it might count as Vlad's Home, and thus be off-limits, but
still...

> By the way, Kiera is surprised to hear that Loraan
> needed a second killing--for what that's worth
> (/Orca, Chapter 3).

Well, why would *Kiera* know any details about the matter.  At that point
of the story, she's still being pretty good about, er, separation of
powers.

Alexx

silverwing, v.:
 (1) to argue more than one side of an issue at the same time
 (2) to vehemently and tediously agree
 (3) generally, to debate inconclusively for the hell of it.