[Dragaera] So I finally finished "Sethra Lavode"...

kashi mama kashimama at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 13:33:56 PST 2009

And I get the feeling that Morrolan is no longer around in Paarfi's present
(at the time of writing this last novel).  Did anyone else get that
impression?  I think it is because it seemed he spoke of some of the other
figures occasionally in present tense, but not Morrolan.

I have been reading but not contributing for a few months now because I
hadn't actually read everything -- I always get a little flash of pleasure
when I see a Dragaera email in my box!

anita