[Dragaera] OT: Joss Whedon's new TV Series premieres Friday, Feb. 13, 2009

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Feb 8 22:08:25 PST 2009

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, FRIEDA2133 at aol.com wrote:

> I know SKZB knows about Joss Whedon since he wrote a Firefly  Fanfiction
> Novel _http://dreamcafe.com/firefly.html_ (http://dreamcafe.com/firefly.html)

A novel which I again urge all readers here to download (and donate for if
so inspired).  I posted some comments on the work to the list a while ago
in case anyone wants more explanation why non-Firefly fans should do so.

I'm going to watch _Dollhouse_, but it sounds 0) doomed to an early
death and 1) much too formless to be very good even if it shakes off
the inevitable _Alias_ comparisons.