[Dragaera] OT: Joss Whedon's new TV Series premieres Friday, Feb. 13, 2009

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 18:34:47 PST 2009

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, FRIEDA2133 at aol.com wrote:

> I know SKZB  knows about Joss Whedon since he wrote a Firefly  Fanfiction
> Novel  _http://dreamcafe.com/firefly.html_
(http://dreamcafe.com/firefly.html)

In a message dated 2/9/2009 1:08:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
philiph at slac.stanford.edu writes:
>> A novel which I again urge all  readers here to download (and donate for
if
>> so inspired).

I totally agree!

In a message dated 2/9/2009 1:08:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
philiph at slac.stanford.edu writes:
>>I'm going to watch _Dollhouse_, but it sounds 0) doomed to an  early
>>death and 1) much too formless to be very good even if it  shakes off
>>the inevitable _Alias_ comparisons.

Fox ordered 13 episodes and Joss Whedon wrote the episodes knowing he  might
not get more
than 13...so in terms of storytelling...he took that fact into account.  They
have already had the wrap party.

If you relate the Dollhouse to Dragaera, it would be like the Jenoine  were
only able to rewrite minds and
not dna/minds/souls/time/space etc.

Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)