[Dragaera] So I finally finished "Sethra Lavode"...

John Dallman jgd at cix.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 13:36:00 PST 2009

In article
<Pine.SOC.4.64.0902082141150.15481 at flora01.slac.stanford.edu>,
philiph at slac.stanford.edu (Philip Hart) wrote:

> Aside from that, it's a bit hard for me to imagine that M would be
> portrayed quite as he is throughout the Paarfiad after having died
> heroically (the last goes without saying).

By the gods ... imagining the snit Morolan would throw in the paths of
the dead if he had died unheroically is beyond me. And, I suspect, most
of the Lords of Judgement. If if happened, I could well imagine them
sending him back undead to avenge himself, just to get him to shut up.

--
John Dallman, jgd at cix.co.uk, HTML mail is treated as probable spam.