[Dragaera] Upcoming Titles

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:58:59 PDT 2009

So we heard last, I think, back in the days of December 2008 about progress on the books that have not yet been released:

Iorich, last we heard, would be coming out late 2009, and Tiassa had 13 pages done.  There was also mention of a Super Sekrit (sanskrit) project in which Steve was nefariously engaged.

If it's at all possible, could we get updates on these timelines?

Is Iorich still on track for late 2009?  Everything's proceeding well with the editing?

Tiassa will be coming out the day after Iorich is released?  So I don't have to wait?  Good.

And the Super Sekrit project, are there any details now that some time has passed?  Or will I have to injure myself to make you guilty enough to spill the beans?  I can be *very* descriptive...

Jon