[Dragaera] Upcoming Titles

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 11:56:40 PDT 2009

J C wrote:
> So we heard last, I think, back in the days of December 2008 about progress on the books that have not yet been released:
>
> Iorich, last we heard, would be coming out late 2009, and Tiassa had 13 pages done.  There was also mention of a Super Sekrit (sanskrit) project in which Steve was nefariously engaged.
>
> If it's at all possible, could we get updates on these timelines?
>
> Is Iorich still on track for late 2009?  Everything's proceeding well with the editing?
>
> Tiassa will be coming out the day after Iorich is released?  So I don't have to wait?  Good.
>
> And the Super Sekrit project, are there any details now that some time has passed?  Or will I have to injure myself to make you guilty enough to spill the beans?  I can be *very* descriptive..

Last postings about is on the "Words Words Words..." site projects
/Iorich/ for (hopefully) this Fall.

SKZB has not commented on /Tiassa/ in a little while, but last mention
remained positive about the direction. Day after /Iorich/ might be just
a tad optimistic. My best guess would be late 2010 at the earliest for
that one.

The "Super Sekrit" project, if I'm not mistaken, is very likely the
Continuous Coast project:

http://continuouscoast.com/

However, it's possible SKZB might have been referring to something else
entirely.