[Dragaera] OT:Richard Castle's next book "Heat Wave" to be released online then in print!

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 18:59:48 PDT 2009

I now have a third favorite fictional author!  Vlad Taltos  being my
favorite fictional author...or at least some think he is  fictional...then Paarfi
of Roundwood.

_http://castletv.net/abcs-creative-approach-to-promotion/1193_
(http://castletv.net/abcs-creative-approach-to-promotion/1193)

I'll try reading the Richard Castle chapters online starting August 10 and
I know I'll be buying the book just for the picture of Richard (Nathan
Fillion)  Castle on the back cover.  So I can have it for him to  sign at a
convention someday.

Anybody have any other favorite fictional authors?