[Dragaera] re Iorich???

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:11:13 PDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Sonu Dosanjh<dosanjh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is that a new novel after Jhegaala??/ BTW I feel that the fun has gone down
> since Issola... maybe because Issola was that good... but then I loved all
> the other ones, even Yendi (was that the one which Steven thought wasn't up
> to the mark?) but I was disappointed with Jhegaala and Dzur... not up to the
> standards of Vlad OR Steven... don't you think?

That's just individual reader preferences, according to the Cool
Theory of Literature. /Issola/ is my favorite, so obviously /Dzur/ and
/Jhegaala/ didn't top it, but /Dzur/ was kind of interesting plot-wise
and /Jhegaala/ was interesting thematically once someone on this list
started analyzing it for me.

/Orca/, /Dragon/, and /Issola/ are my favorites so far, though. I
didn't originally like Dragon but it grew on me, thematically, and
perhaps /Jhegaala/ will do the same.

-Max

--
Rock Is Dead. Long Live Scissors!

"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and
desires it, the power and light of truth of the Holy Ghost, although
he may often be left to his own spirit and judgment." --Joseph F.
Smith (manual, p. 69)