[Dragaera] Kindle and SKZB

Dorothy J Heydt djheydt at Kithrup.COM
Thu Dec 3 09:23:12 PST 2009

I believe you can email Amazon asking that books be Kindlized.  (I
have no intention of getting a Kindle, but I have seen little boxes
on their pages: Do you want to read this book on Kindle? send us
a request ... kind of thing.

Although it's possible that they've already tried and the publisher
doesn't want to give permission.  But it can't hurt to ask.

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California