[Dragaera] Kindle and SKZB

Jon%20Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Thu Dec 3 09:42:24 PST 2009

I am kind of curious how much (if any) a cut of Kindle sales the author actually receives?

I'd like to support the newer reader technology by getting an electronic book reading device, eventually, but I am not especially interested in contributing to the enrichment of publishers only, without compensating the individual who actually created the work.

Majikjon