[Dragaera] Iorich

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:27:02 PST 2010

I bought a copy of Iorich which I saw at the local Barnes and Noble on sunday on my way to work, then I cancelled my Amazon order after I got home from work. What's an extra $8 when it means I got my new Vlad Taltos book a week earlier than planned.

It has been over twenty-five years since I read Jhereg for the first time, and Steven Brust's writing and story-telling is just as cool as it was the first time out! Now begins the wait for Tiassa!