[Dragaera] Iorich *no spoilers*

Martin Wohlert martin_wohlert at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:37:24 PST 2010

> Jon%20Lincicum wrote:
> > Well, actually, I would call that a minor spoiler...
> >
> > I certainly would *not* have included it in a message whose subject line
> > included "No Spoilers". (And I have edited it out here).

Well, under normal conditions, it might not qualify. But right now,
with a significant number of even the most rabid Vlad fans still
waiting for their ship-day copies of /Iorich/ to arrive, I'd be
extremely leery of spilling *any* new information from the book, no
matter how inconsequential it might seem.

> It's been
a while since we've had a new book to discuss, and I know people are
chomping at the bit to read and discuss it. A high level of spoiler
warning discipline would seem to be the most expedient course right
now.

> Just my $0.02.
>
> Majikjon

Yes, that would be appreciated, my local store still has it as "not released yet" on their home page.

Oh, and as I'm already telling people what to do, maybe it's time to remind you all about the "no top-posting please" guideline? :)

Cheers

Martin