[Dragaera] Iorich *no spoilers*

Jon%20Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 11:31:59 PST 2010

Well, under normal conditions, it might not qualify. But right now, with a significant number of even the most rabid Vlad fans still waiting for their ship-day copies of /Iorich/ to arrive, I'd be extremely leery of spilling *any* new information from the book, no matter how inconsequential it might seem.

It's been a while since we've had a new book to discuss, and I know people are chomping at the bit to read and discuss it. A high level of spoiler warning discipline would seem to be the most expedient course right now.

Just my $0.02.

Majikjon