[Dragaera] I CAN HAZ KINDLE VERSION? NO! NOT YOURS!

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Thu Jan 7 06:29:20 PST 2010

Use a credit card to buy an Amazon gift certificate at Amazon US. Then
use the gift certificate to buy the kindle book.

http://www.labnol.org/gadgets/buy-amazon-kindle-books-magazines-outside-us/4022/

Contact me off-list if you need more help.

Elizabeth

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!