[Dragaera] I CAN HAZ KINDLE VERSION? NO! NOT YOURS!

Margaret Young mmy.mmyoung at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:53:07 PST 2010

I am on holiday outside the US and I bought my electronic edition from
Mobipocket (www.mobipocket.com). A mobipocket reader can be downloaded for
free and you could read the book on your computer.

Want to know frustration with the kindle? The entire country of Canada was
locked out from all Kindles until recently. Apparently Senegal got Kindles
before Canada.

Margaret