[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Jon%20Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 12:58:53 PST 2010

From: "Patrick Spinler" <pspinler at gmail.com>
To: "Jon%20Lincicum" <lincicum at comcast.net>
Cc: "Dragaera" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2010 12:34:14 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

So, how many pre-interrigum plots have resurfaced, now? Uh, I recall
Sethra the Younger's and the Sorceress in Green's political plotting,
Mellar's revenge, and now it appears that one of Greycat's business
ideas has resurfaced, long after he even proposed the idea.

Have I missed any from the books? Any speculation as to others which
may be out there?

- -- Pat

Well, we don't know what Adron's conciousness might still be plotting inside the Lesser Sea of Chaos...

What surprises me about the Greycat business is that anyone he might have mentioned this plot to actually managed to survive the disaster. The only person who might have known about it who might still be around is The Demon. I wonder if this means that he did indeed take over the leadership of the council after /Dzur/?