[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Patrick Spinler pspinler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 19:25:31 PST 2010

> From: "Patrick Spinler" <pspinler at gmail.com>

>> So, how many pre-interrigum plots have resurfaced, now?  Uh, I recall
>> Sethra the Younger's and the Sorceress in Green's political plotting,
>> Mellar's revenge, and now it appears that one of Greycat's business
>> ideas has resurfaced, long after he even proposed the idea.
>
>> Have I missed any from the books?  Any speculation as to others which
>> may be out there?
>

> Well, we don't know what Adron's conciousness might still be plotting
> inside the Lesser Sea of Chaos...
>
> What surprises me about the Greycat business is that anyone he might
> have mentioned this plot to actually managed to survive the disaster.
> The only person who might have known about it who might still be around
> is The Demon. I wonder if this means that he did indeed take over the
> leadership of the council after /Dzur/?

Well, plausibly Grita might have known about it and mentioned it to
associates of hers prior to her death.  However, if so, it's not so much
a long developing plot fortunately re-enabled by the return of the Orb,
as a modern attempt to implement an old idea.

Darn.

I seem to recall Aleria implied Adron wasn't exactly conscious as we
understand it, even if his essence was contained in the Lesser Sea.  So
he's unlikely to be in a condition to plot.

I assume that Sethra has any number of long running plans.  On the other
hand, I've really little clue what they may be.

- -- Pat