[Dragaera] Iorich back cover: Tad Williams quote

Thomas M. Coyle zxcasd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:10:30 PST 2010

I received my copy of Iorich a couple days ago, but couldn't sit down to
read it until last night. The one thing I did do, however, upon opening the
box from Amazon, was glance over the book, and I noticed something
immediately: the Tad Williams "testimonial" for SKZB has managed to change
from previous iterations. On Iorich, it says, "Steven Brust may well be
America's bestselling fantasy writer," where all my previous books that show
the quote say, "...America's best fantasy writer."

Anyway, no real point to this - I just hadn't seen it referenced anywhere,
so I thought I'd mention it. I wonder if Mr. Brust or anyone else noticed.
:)

Regards,

Tom