[Dragaera] Iorich -- It's the small stuff ***SPOILERS****

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Mon Jan 11 09:25:23 PST 2010

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0

Quick review before I do a re-read to see what I missed:

I liked this story quite a bit. Jhegalla was okay, but the whole torture
thing...

As always, it's the small things that stand out:

Sethra is NOT Paarfi, though she may be other people that we haven't heard
of.

Vlad and his interactions with Vlad Norathar.

Vlad and Kiera.

Vlad and his bard friend. Interesting. Most interesting though was Cawti's
comment on lovers and contrasting with the relationship between Vlad and
herself. They finally seem to be at peace with one another.

The various guises Vlad assumes in relation to Zerika, as illustrated by his
stepping back and turning protocol.

"The cheese is gone." A very nice way to end the interview and a poetic
statement about Zerika's life in general. Again, Vlad's exit very
appropriate here.

Thumbs up. Nice work, Steve.