[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 11 14:01:08 PST 2010

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Jon%20Lincicum wrote:

> [...]

But he is no longer a good object lesson.  The council can say, alright,
we've spent enough money and blood making this guy's life miserable to
prove that anyone without the resources to survive us - skills in
witchcraft and evading sorcery, close friends in the highest places,
first-name basis with gods, a GW - should not.  It's become
counterproductive to the council to attack Vlad.  They've earned a great
deal of enmity from Aliera and the other Dragons which will not fade.
They've used a high noble as bait.  They're likely to get themselves
slaughtered to prove a point far past any sensible applicability.

There's still the Left Hand, of course.