[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:56:44 PST 2010

Godslayer/Lady Teldra is an assassin's weapon, so to speak.

It changes form to whatever's most appropriate to the situation, heals the
user if he gets injured, punches through pretty much any defense we've seen
thus far, and counters magic. A big HELLO via the psychic effect is not
particularly what an assassin does.

Plus it would be very rude, and Lady Teldra was particularly against that/

tl;dr

Godslayer is a sneaky Great Weapon, possible even a great weapon.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Brian Vanskyock <Brian.Vanskyock at zimmer.com