[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Tue Jan 12 10:05:03 PST 2010

>>>>> 0
>>>>> 1
>>>>> 2
>>>>> 3
>>>>> 4
>>>>> 5
>>>>> 6
>>>>> 7
>>>>> 8
>>>>> 9
>>>>> 10
>>>>> 11
>>>>> 12
>>>>> 13
>>>>> 14
>>>>> 15
>>>>> 16
>>>>> 17

Speaking of the drawing of Lady Teldra - Maybe it's just my knowledge of
Steve's love of Westerns (or at least of Tombstone) but that scene
immediately brought to mind  the scene from _The Outlaw Josey Wales_  where
Josey is on the sidewalk with his groceries, he comes face to face with
three cavalrymen and just then the Carpetbagger yells out "Oh my God, it's
Josey Wales!" That moment when the Cavalrymen realize who is in front of
them and have to decide how to or whether to react, and Josey punctuates the
point by saying "Well?", for me was very remniscent of the same moment when
Vlad drew Lady Teldra. Yeah, I know the scene in Iorich has little in common
with the scene from the movies, but it still had the same "atmosphere" for
me.