[Dragaera] Iorich ***SPOILERS****

Brian Vanskyock Brian.Vanskyock at zimmer.com
Wed Jan 13 07:05:20 PST 2010

Brian VanSkyock

I recall that the Dragaerans have a much different relationship to the 'gods' than the Easterners.

It would seem reasonable to assume that a magic wielder of a certain power-level would have been alerted to a battle of that magnitude (even with the amount of amorphia)

Perhaps they were able to scan the region to check things out

Or
the next time they had a chat with their 'god', they could ask "Hey, [large green furry thing with feathery tentacles with an unpronounceable name] what was going on the other day during the big fight?"

.

I very much doubt that is true of every House.  And as for the battle
that gave birth to Lady Teldra, I repeat:  who knows about it?  The
prinicpals simply aren't going to blab.  If you don't know that there is
something to investigate, you aren't going to investigate.

Snarkhunter