[Dragaera] Iorich *** not spoiler ****

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:08:50 PST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> On 1/13/2010 10:25 AM, Jay Smith wrote:
>>
>> (This raises a different question:  are there now 18 GW's?  Seems to me I
>> recall Vlad saying in Jhereg that it was common knowledge there were 17,
>> but
>> Lady Teldra had not yet been created.)
>>

> If people can tell whether Great Weapons actually exist (which is this
> subthread), then yes.   But we're discussing time and simultaneity here.
>  Great Weapons are part of this universe that aren't so strict in these
> attributes as our universe is.

How many grandchildren did Verra have before Devera was born? At least
one that we know of.

-Max

--
If you're so evil, eat this kitten!

"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and
desires it, the power and light of truth of the Holy Ghost, although
he may often be left to his own spirit and judgment." --Joseph F.
Smith (manual, p. 69)