[Dragaera] Iorich NO SPOILERS

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:17:38 PST 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 8:25 AM,  <mtiller at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I agree she has to stay in character, but my point is that the comment about Sethra makes NO sense in context unless you are in the know.

There were remarks like that in the first Vladiad book that I read
(/Issola/) way back then. It meant nothing to me until I read the
other books, and then I thought it was awesome. Of course the Kiera
thing goes way back to /Jhereg/ and /Yendi/.

-Max

--
If you're so evil, eat this kitten!

"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and
desires it, the power and light of truth of the Holy Ghost, although
he may often be left to his own spirit and judgment." --Joseph F.
Smith (manual, p. 69)