[Dragaera] Sleep cycles

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 11:08:01 PST 2010

--- On Fri, 1/22/10, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> wrote:

> I find I get an energy peak just about when I should be
> going to bed most days.

Me too.

> I think a 28 or so hour day might work very
> well for me.

When I was in college in the early '80s, I heard of a
Caltech student who arranged his schedule so he could have
six 28-hour days in every week.  It sounded like heaven
at the time.  Now I need less sleep, and though the day
we go off daylight savings time may be my favorite day of
the year, I suspect that 25 or 26 hours would be perfect
for me.

Jerry Friedman doesn't use caffeine or anything like it.