[Dragaera] Sleep cycles

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:03:07 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Dusty Sayers <dusty at sayersnet.com> wrote:
> Vlad mentions at least once, I and think more than once, that Cawti likes
> naps (she feels like naps the way a cat does) while he rarely takes them,
> and usually feels groggy after he does (but in one book--I think
> Jhegaala--he takes a nap and wakes up refreshed).

/Iorich/ spoiler.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

Vlad falls asleep in Perisil's office and has a "vaguely disturbing
dream" there.

-Max

--
"When people are married, instead of trying to get rid of each other,
reflect that you have made your choice, and strive to honour and keep

If you're so evil, eat this kitten!