[Dragaera] Sleep cycles

Dusty Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Sat Jan 23 20:16:32 PST 2010

Vlad mentions at least once, I and think more than once, that Cawti
likes naps (she feels like naps the way a cat does) while he rarely
takes them, and usually feels groggy after he does (but in one book--I
think Jhegaala--he takes a nap and wakes up refreshed).  Whether naps
are typical, though, for Dragaerans, Easterners, Serioli, Jenoine, or
gods, does not seem to come up (although four meals a day does seem
typical, at least for anyone Paarfi writes about).

Personally, I think I'd like a 30 hour day, but I could be wrong.