[Dragaera] _Iorich_ random brief comments (spoilers!)

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Tue Jan 26 09:20:08 PST 2010

Possible, though not the way I read it.  The use of the word 'symbols'
seemed more literal than metaphoric to me.  But then, I have missed plenty
of Vlad's jokes in the past.  For instance, when he tells Teldra in
_Issola_ that he has never dealt with an advocate, I took him at his word
:-)

Alexx

"Live TV died in the late 1950s, electronic bulletin boards came
 along in the mid-1980s, meaning there was about a 25-year gap when
 it was difficult to put your foot in your mouth and have people all
 across the country know about it."         -- Mark Leeper