[Dragaera] Vlad and Aliera - Inextricably linked?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:48:07 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com> wrote:
> One wonders what Vlad would do if he was faced with a crisis point, with
> freedom to choose his action, and the knowledge that his entire life had
> been manipulated towards one specific action, especially if that action
> involved life and death for Aliera, Verra, or both?

/Iorich/ spoiler
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17
17

I thought it was quite interesting that he was willing to risk sinking
the deal for which he risked his life in /Dzur/ to clear Aliera's
name. (Or at least he risked the Left Hand half of it.) Part of that
is his sheer orneriness, but it also speaks to a deep loyalty to his
friends which he doesn't like to even admit exists. He would much
rather pretend that saving their lives is simply a way of irritating
them.

-Max

--
"When people are married, instead of trying to get rid of each other,
reflect that you have made your choice, and strive to honour and keep

If you're so evil, eat this kitten!