[Dragaera] Teleport Shipping

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 28 22:15:25 PST 2010

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Jon%20Lincicum wrote:

> [...]

I don't understand the distinction you're making, and anyway I don't think
we can have a discussion at this level of detail comparing a process we
don't understand and a state we can't comprehend beyond the above, That's
cool, wonder if there's a connection.

Though when Vlad has his "Vae puto deus fio" moment(s) in _Issola_ he
doesn't say, it was like teleporting while teleporting.  He doesn't
say much about the experience at all, actually, iirc.