[Dragaera] Orca Reconsideration 1

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Mon Feb 8 13:51:02 PST 2010

> Not to mention: how does she hide Iceflame?

Hiding Iceflame in a purely physical sense should be trivial.  As for
hiding its aura: We know that relatively simple sheaths dampen the aura of
morganti weapons.  I expect that Sethra is clever enough to come up with
one that can mask it completely.  Though I grant that that probably
involved magic in its creation.

Alexx

Haiku error messages:  No keyboard present
                       Hit F1 to continue
                       Zen engineering?
                               -- Jim Griffith