[Dragaera] Orca Reconsideration 1

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 8 14:03:24 PST 2010

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010, Alexx Kay wrote:

>> Not to mention: how does she hide Iceflame?
>
> Hiding Iceflame in a purely physical sense should be trivial.

Does she wear a cloak?  I had imagined her in more of a catburgler outfit
than a trenchcoat.

>  As for hiding its aura: We know that relatively simple sheaths dampen
> the aura of morganti weapons.  I expect that Sethra is clever enough to
> come up with one that can mask it completely.  Though I grant that that
> probably involved magic in its creation.

At the end of Orca, Vlad says something like, I thought you could stash
them somewhere.  I had a sense of this meaning not "You could teleport
them across town" but "You could put them in a pocket universe during the
crisis" - maybe that's wild overreading though.