[Dragaera] Orca Reconsideration 1

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon Feb 8 15:29:47 PST 2010

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 11:16:31PM +0000, Jon%20Lincicum wrote:

> >Well, Sethra brings Vlad and Teldra to her at the beginning of _Issola_,
> >for example.
>
> I understood that to be Teldra performing the teleport, but I may be
> misremembering.

It doesn't seem clear, actually.  Teldra does something, but Vlad
assumes it's making contact with Sethra, though Teldra had just said
she'd sent a messenger to Sethra because Teldra doesn't know her well
enough for psychic contact.  Presumably she got to know Sethra a bit
better later.

-xx- Damien X-)