[Dragaera] various

Steve Rapaport steve.rapaport at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:07:03 PST 2010

>   What do you mean?  Kragar went to research Sethra,
> at Vlad's request, and said she was a shape-shifter.
> He said he didn't know how much was just legend, but
> that is at least one legend; someone believed it.

No, as I recall, Kragar's list was off the top of his head, *before* Vlad
asked him to research her.
And his list also included the rumours that she turned heroes attacking dzur
mountain into norska and teckla.

Honestly, I haven't seen any textev for "shapeshifter" in Sethra's case.
Devera, probably, but she's the only one we've seen.

Vampire is implied many times, undead is stated outright.  The rest is just
speculation.
--
\Steve