[Dragaera] Orca Reconsideration 2

Sean Whalen stlatos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 15:26:13 PST 2010

Philip Hart wrote:Sean Whalen wrote:

> 1.  Kiera says Buddy is an old dog but energetic.  What are the chances
> that an old Dragaeran would have an old dog at any particular point?
> Their lifespans are so different that a Dragaeran with a dog would feel
> they died of old age all the time (and they would sometimes die of accident
> earlier) much more than their attitude towards Easterners.

People keep fish which live a year or two.  They put a lot of energy into
growing annuals.  They have rats as pets, which live just a few years on
average.

 This is not the biggest coincidence; it is one of them.

Iirc someone explicitly notices Hetc using sorcery on Savn.

  That is the time I said "DEFINITELY" about (p43), which is noticed on p42.