[Dragaera] More on Teleportation Economics

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 23 13:56:35 PST 2010

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Alexx Kay wrote:

>> On the other hand, how motivated is he to learn to teleport, anyway?
>
> Not much evidence.  On the one hand "sorcery didn't interest me."

Vlad has some interest perhaps in presenting himself in romantic mode -
maybe I should say Romantic - downplaying his Dragaeran influences to play
up his rebelliousness.  Teleporting is just too useful for even a 14-y-o
to sneer at, and presumably the rest of sorcery.  It's a bit surprising he
doesn't throw lightning bolts at the Orcas he practices on.