[Dragaera] More on Teleportation Economics

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Tue Feb 23 13:48:32 PST 2010

> On the other hand, how motivated is he to learn to teleport, anyway?

Not much evidence.  On the one hand "sorcery didn't interest me."  On the
other, "When my father died, he was pleased that I was a skilled enough
sorcerer to teleport myself;"  Squinting between the lines, one *might*
suppose that Vlad wanted to so please his (dying) father and worked extra
hard, and/or that his father was pleased because of his unusually quick
learning.

Alexx

If people were required to know the law rather than to obey it,
 the government would be overthrown the next day.
   [Seen on a Nancy Button, www.nancybuttons.com]