[Dragaera] More on Teleportation Economics

Miguel Aja fistoftyr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 02:37:41 PST 2010

I cannot help but think that *any* teenager will jump at the chance of
mobility independence... just remember how badly you wanted a car when you
were that age. Some puking here and there seriously beats petrol and
parking.

Plus cheap alternative transportation is not a factor when you don't have
your own income, anyway.