[Dragaera] More on Teleportation Economics

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Thu Feb 25 11:00:23 PST 2010

> Yeah.  I mean, fricking teleport!  I guess you'd be less motivated if
> it's hard to do (safely) and it's cheap to have someone else teleport
> you -- assuming you can find someone who knows the location.  (Actually,
> how did 16yo Vlad know how to get out to the jungle?)  And there's the
> nausea thing for humans.  But still, teleport!

Perhaps Noish-pa gave him a mental image.  Which raises the question of
when/why *he* was ever out there...

Alexx

"I don't think there's a story out there that isn't even better with
 well-armed cybergrrrls. Cybergirrls are like salt or complex Bollywood
 dance numbers. They make everything better." -- James Nicoll