[Dragaera] PO'd

Chris Olson Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 2 16:09:22 PST 2010

Jose Marquez wrote:
> But can you come up with any that would piss *everyone* off? 'cause
> generalizing from a sample of one (me), you're batting 0.000.
How about, Vlad realizes that his life's new ambition is to become a
financial analyst, on account of how much he misses his old desk, so he
tosses LT away, turns his back on everyone, and uses Loiosh as a
doorstop.  And whenever the Right Hand send an assassin in to get him,
Vlad bores them to death talking about trust funds and legal tax
breaks.  All his friends now insist Vlad was just a character made up by
some writer-type.

I think that'd piss *me* off a bit.  ;)

ChrisO