[Dragaera] Vlad vs Dumbledore

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Mar 15 02:34:31 PDT 2010

On 3/14/2010 11:43, Philip Hart wrote:

> PTB, I've been getting a few mails out of order, or apparently so,
> lately. If no one else has this problem I guess it's just a
> consequence of my lab's reaction to some recent targeted phishing
> attacks.

I've rescued some emails submitted from alternate addresses from the
spam-trap the last couple of weeks, which would have delayed them; that
may be part of the explanation.  (Emails sent to the list from a
different address than the sender was subscribed under, so they didn't
go through automatically.)

--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info