[Dragaera] Lavode - possible spoilers (Dzur)

Gibbons, Mark Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com
Mon Mar 15 09:19:08 PDT 2010

/
It looks like Sethra is bringing back the Lavodes. Membership so far:
Herself, Telnan, possibly Morallan, Aliera, Mario.  Further assuming
that the Lavodes are a vital imperial resource, might membership in the
Lavodes be a way out of Vlad's Jhereg problems.  Zerika could lay it
down, "He's mine now, he is part of a group of folks armed with Great
weapons that are essential to the empire.  When I'm done with him, then
you can kill him." Given how tough the target would be I don't see the
profit in the organization going after him.  They have waited a while,
they can probably wait a little longer.  Sethra talks about Vlad's
training occasionally, I've been thinking that being a Lavode is what he
is training for.

Mark